Articles & Newsletters
From time to time we come across articles worth passing along. Here are two recent ones from Forbes.
- Revisiting The Business Owner's Traditional Retirement Formula With A Cash Balance Plan - Forbes, July 3, 2018
- Will A Cash Balance Plan 401(k) Combo Secure Your Retirement? - Forbes, May 29, 2018
Both talk about the benefits of Cash Balance Plans for small business owners. Please call us to discus specific situations further.
Fall 2017 Karel-Gordon Newsletter
Retirement plans can have wide variations in cost, complexity, and administrative burdens, so choosing one that fits a company's needs can be a challenging decision for business owners. This issue of our plan sponsor newsletter provides an overview of the advantages and disadvantages of some of the more popular plans available. Additionally, please read to find information on:
- The impact a proposed Statement on Auditing Standards may have on the audits of ERISA employee benefit plans, especially limited-scope audits.
- The importance of plan sponsors having an established document retention policy.
- As always, we wrap up the issue with an update on recent developments in benefit plans.
© 2019 Karel Gordon & Associates